Jessica Manson, MAcOM, Dipl.OM, L.Ac.
Jessica Manson is a licensed acupuncturist (L.Ac.) who obtained her Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MAcOM) from AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine in 2015 and her Bachelor of Business Administration from The University of Texas at Austin in 2008. Her interest in Oriental medicine was sparked in 2006 when she found her own success story as a patient. She has extensive training in pulse diagnosis, nutritional and herbal consultation, and motor point acupuncture. Jessica values an integrative approach to medicine. She has worked under a local physician and encourages open conversation with other healthcare practitioners. Jessica continues to serve as an assistant faculty member at AOMA, with teaching experience in pulse diagnosis, advanced needling techniques, physical assessment, and anatomy and physiology. In addition to her formal teaching experience, she created several study tools that continue to be used by students. Along with a donation from her family and support from the board of directors, she spearheaded the creation of a model-based anatomy laboratory program at her school. While she treats all health conditions, her interests include:
- Pain management
- Stress management
- Neurological health
- Endocrine health
- Digestive health
In her spare time, Jessica enjoys riding horses, practicing tai chi, hiking, and spending time with her family and friends.
- Licensed Acupuncturist in Texas
- Member Texas Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (AOMA, 2015)
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Diplomate (2015)
- Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Clean Needle Certified (2012)
- Weight loss
- Spiritual health
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (Institute of Integrative Nutrition)
- Certified International Health Coach (International Association of Health Coaches)
- Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner (American Association of Drugless Practitioners)
- Author of Escaping Nothing: Breaking the Clutches of Anxiety to have a Life of Everything
Michelle Manson, Office Manager
Michelle Manson joined IOM in 2017 as office manager and chief administrator. She provides a friendly face at the front desk and helps patients with scheduling and herb and supplement purchases. Michelle also provides a valuable asset behind the scenes at IOM, and her work allows the office to run smoothly and efficiently. In her spare time, Michelle enjoys walking, playing bunco, and spending time with her loved ones.
Troyce Raleigh, LMT
Troyce Raleigh is a Licensed Massage Therapist who graduated from New Beginnings School of Massage in 2016 after transitioning away from owning a successful salon in Fredericksburg, TX. Throughout her career, Troyce has learned that no two client sessions are
alike. She assesses her clients’ posture and movement patterns to identify areas for improvement and pain relief.
Troyce understands that each massage session is vital to customize to her clients’ needs.
Her areas of specialty include:
- Swedish massage
- Myofascial release
- Trigger point therapy
- Active isolated
- Hot stone massage
- Sinus drainage/headache relief
- Foot reflexology
- Laser therapy
Licensed Massage Therapist (2016)
Beach Body Yoga Coach (2014)
Licensed Cosmotologist (1999)